A Big Thank You To Our Wonderful Customers!
We are proud to maintain a 98% customer satisfaction rate!
What is more rewarding than getting a broken down car back on the road like new? For us at Master Mechanic, maintaining a 98% customer satisfaction rate is the most rewarding part of the job.
Most people rely on their vehicle to make a living; for their business or extracurricular activities, driving from work to school, or to run daily errands. We understand how important it is to be able to use your vehicle on a day-to-day basis which is why Master Mechanic is committed to providing prompt solutions towards the maintenance and repair for your vehicle at competitive prices.
How do we achieve high satisfaction rates?
When you choose Master Mechanic, your vehicle receives the maintenance and repair it needs. Our expert staff will ensure you get the best possible service and will promptly take the time to appropriately diagnose any issues your vehicle may be experiencing. We give our best recommendation to you first, and then repair your car based on your needs and your budget; so you’ll have your car back in working order in no time with little stress.
Additionally, we take steps toward performing preventative vehicle care in the future, such as scheduling regular maintenance appointments. We will provide you with all the information you need to understand your vehicle’s requirements and help you avoid extensive damage and potentially higher repair costs.
How do our customers share their experiences with us?
In the past, word-of-mouth was the best way to share your mechanic experience with us or other customers. You hear it all the time, in conversations with friends, family, or coworkers: “does anyone know a good mechanic?” or “where do I find a good mechanic?” As effective as it is to get a referral from a friend, imagine getting a referral from a whole online network of people seeking similar services, advice and sharing their experiences.
Thanks to all our past, current and regular customers providing positive reviews of their experiences with us which helped us achieve a 98% satisfaction rate. The 98% satisfaction rate is all that needs to be said about the service we offer!
Share your reviews and feedback too!
When looking for a good mechanic, Google and different review sites have greatly simplified the search for local mechanic shops. Here are some tips on how to navigate these sites or provide an auto mechanic review of your own:
- Visit Yelp.com or Download the Yelp mobile app. Yelp connects people with great businesses and is a popular outlet for customers or users to provide reviews.
- Allow Yelp to access your current location or enter your postal area to get a more accurate search of auto mechanic shops in your area.
- Google it! Search topics such as “auto repair” or “auto mechanic reviews” to find relative information for your location.
- Good shops will have a Google card with a star rating and a list of reviews. These reviews are all from real Google users, and you will also frequently see the shop reply to these messages!
- Lastly, message boards and forums are also a great place to find additional information, ask questions and read customer reviews or experiences.
If you’ve ever visited one of our Master Mechanic locations and had a positive experience, please let us and the internet know! Contact us directly or provide an online review that could help others in the area find a trusted mechanic.
For more information or to book an appointment, find a local Master Mechanic near you!