Master Mechanic is a Canadian owned private corporation, established in 1982 as a franchisor in the after-market automotive repair and maintenance business. With 40 franchise locations throughout Southern Ontario, the firm has a strong reputation for high quality auto repair and regular vehicle maintenance.
Want to train with the best. Our Markham and Markville locations are currently accepting applications for an Automotive Service Technician Apprentice to join our team of highly skilled technicians!
Why join the Master Mechanic team?
- Competitive wages & paid vacation
- Full-time, permanent, no weekends, extended long weekends
- Opportunity for overtime
- Benefits package available (dental, health)
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training and development
- Friendly and positive team/work culture
- Opportunity to advance career in the franchised location
Our ideal candidate has:
- A registered apprentice (310S & 310T or equivalent)
- Min 2 years experience in the automotive industry, WHMIS, Hoist Safety
- A valid driver’s license and insurable
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools is required
- Customer service experience
- Own tools
Location: MARKHAM L3R/L3P
Job Type: Full-time, no weekends, extended holiday weekends
Wage: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8-8.5 hour shift, Mon – Fri
Work Location: In person