Master Mechanic Whitby has been a staple in auto repair in the Durham region with 22 years in business.
We provide a dealer alternative to automotive repair on all makes and models. We are looking to add to our team of skilled technicians.
** The best part?? ** is Monday to Friday – NO WEEKEND WORK.
We offer general mileage-based services and more detailed and in-depth repairs
(Diagnostics / Drivetrain repair)
What will you do?
- We are looking for a motivated apprentice / someone who wants to register as an apprentice, someone who has an understanding of the basics in automotive – tire changes, oil changes, and thorough inspections. Everything else can and will be taught – light checks, suspension checks, brake repairs and maintenance – work will be introduced as fit.
- Shop maintenance, cleaning and keeping work space clean, shuttle rides (when required), Etc. basic shop maintenance.
What are we looking for?
- An apprentice registered or goals of becoming registered.
- This is not a seasonal position – Looking to add to a team of great technicians.
- Positive attitude is a must, eager to learn is also a must. This is a shop with strong team structure. We all work together.
Master Mechanic is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs
What do we offer?
We provide competitive compensation, Shop/Team based monthly efficiency bonuses (which have been very lucrative in the past 3 years), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, on the job training and much, 100% coverage benefits plan, much more!
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Automotive Apprentice: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver’s License (required)
Location: 832 Brock Street North, Whitby, ON
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$24.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing